Monday, February 7, 2011

2-7-11

The kids had a good weekend.  They seem to be feeling well w/ just a little bit of thick conjestion in the nose.  Mom picked up more vitamins for them on Friday.  Friday afternoon they went to my parents and stayed over.  Saturday, the freezing rain canceled dance class so they ran errands w/ my parents and came back to the house in the early afternoon.  Work was busy friday and saturday.  Saturday we had dinner at the house and played.  Sunday we stayed home from church to see Heather and the family.  Abby was happy to have visitors....and so was Adam.  It was nice of them to stop by before they went up north to Albany.  Afterwards, we got together w/ family and friends for the superbowl.  The kids were asleep by 8:15.  I am filling out the valentines day candygram for Abby.  She will recieve one from me, one from melissa and one from Sarah and the girls.  I'll put $3 in the folder for that.  I'll also fill out that we'll send $2 for the party, a fruit plate and paper products to bring to bring to the party on that monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment