Sunday, February 20, 2011

2-20-11


Today is Sunday.  Abby and Adam came back to the house around 1 on Saturday from my parents.  They all went to the library with Sarah to get dvds and books after she picked them up from my mom after dance class.  Abby didn’t go to dance so that she could rest and take it easy.  She just seems to have a virus/cold that is minor.  99 temp and tired.  No sign of bad congestion.  Abby went to be at 7.  She did also take a late short nap.  Foster tipped a plate of cookies off the table w/ his paw and it landed on Abby’s toe.  The dogs were outside but Abby wanted them inside so she opened the back door while the kids were eating at the table.  The plate landed on her big toe and it hurt her bad.  She cried and then started to gag, which led to throwing up.  She got cleaned up and went to lay down.  She woke up at 2 am and wanted to sleep in bed with me.  I instead took her to her bed and fell asleep with her there until 4.  The kids are no longer sleeping in bed with me unless they sneak in and I’m unaware if they are there.  Adam has been sleeping all night in his bed.  Since we moved, he no longer comes into bed with me.  He rarely wakes up and comes into the room.  He is now wearing a pull up to bed and I’m talking to him about getting up in the night to use the potty.  He still is stuggling with independence but I am just guiding him through doing tasks on his own.  He seems very proud when it’s all said and done, though he fights it in the beginning. 
Also, since we moved, he’s had no bed wetting accidents.  We don’t give them drinks past 7 and that helps too.  They’re eating well, sleeping well….life is good.  This morning we went to 9:30 mass then to brunch.  Now we are all outside playing. It’s cold but the sun is shining.  I’m taking Linnea and Abby to the library in a few to work on their reading.  We’ve been working on fun games and exercises to try and get them to practice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment