Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2-22-11

Yesterday, the kids were at Maryanna's from 10 to 3:30.  They all came home and rested with a movie.  Abby still is working through her cough.  It is a dry cough and she doesn't have any nasal congestion.  I am putting Vicks on her chest and this morning she drank hot chocolate.  I have not given her anything more b/c she doesn't have a fever and I don't want to give her cough medicine b/c it's a dry cough and I don't want to dry it out or slow the process down.  She had a red rash around her bottom area Sunday afternoon and I believe it was from her underware/tights that she wore and didn't want to take off all day.  When I went to give her a shower, her underwear were wet so under her tights and pants she had been wet which irritated the area.  That and I believe she's had a virus this weekend causing her body to react more senstitively.  The rash is going away b/c I'm trying to keep her clean and have her not wear underwear at night.  She was up several times last night.  Adam had very loose stool yesterday early evening.  He had an accident in his pants which was a huge mess.  He has congestion in his nose but no signs of cough.  He slept all night, accept for one time waking up in his sleep, crying.  He never got out of his bed.  Linnea is staying home today b/c she came down with something yesterday afternoon, laid on the couch and had a fever.  She complained her ears hurt her and she vomited in the middle of the night.  She is going to the doctor today.  Something is going around and affected each kid differently, it seems.  I am just trying to keep them rested, hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment