Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday 1-8-2011

Adam and Abby were home yesterday until my mom took them to her house around 12:30 in order to get the kids there before the snow got too piled up.  Abby and Adam woke up not feeling well so my mom wanted to take them to her house to rest and sleep.  They were both tired and had a touch of a virus it seemed.  No diarrhea but tired and achy.  They slept at my moms most of the day.   My mom took care of them during the day and night.  Due to the snow and jobs in PA, I worked until 6 PM and had to be at work at 7:45 so they stayed over at Nane and Odie's. Abby woke up feeling better, as did Adam...so Abby went to her two dance classes.  I just got done with work and am driving over there now to pick them up and bring them back to the house.  We will stay home tonight but I'm thinking of taking Abby and Linnea to see Yogi Bear 3D later this early evening if they want.
Tomorrow the kids can play outside and sleigh across the street at the neighbors house after church.  We have all the snow gear and some sleighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment