Saturday, March 19, 2011

3-19-11

Yesterday, the kids did well in the morning.  Abby went to school ok but she wasn't very hungry.  She was also a bit happy then grumpy. She asked for breakfast then didn't want it and wanted to go outside.  She and Adam both are still getting stubborn at times when asked to do something or given a choice....it's like they freeze and do not want to be cooperative to get it done.  I am trying to get them to understnad that in order for htem to play/get a privalege, they will have to help get from point A TO B.  Abby came home feeling a bit sick/tired.  She said her stomach hurt and that she wanted ginger ale and a bagel.  Usually by Friday, she is tired.  Sometimes I wish they went to school just 4 days.  I didn't sign her up for Gymnasitcs this session just to keep the schedule light.  Plus she has a lot of make ups from the winter that she can do after dance is over in May.

She left with my mom and went to Nane and Odie's house.  Later in the early evening, Abby came down with a slight fever.  Linnea has strep again so today, I am going to have to have mom take her to get a strep test and more medicine possibly.  I will let Melissa know so she can decide if she wants to go too.  I was hit with a $300 bill from the Hyde Park clinic b/c it went toward my deductible.  Dr. Schneider does not charge me my deductible.  No big deal but I would like to make sure we try and get the kids to Dr. Schneider.  Abby will not go to dance today.  Adam had a great day yesterday.  He went to gymnastics, chuckie cheese w/ my mom, the store and the park w/ my mom.  Last night, they stayed at my parents w/ Jess and John.  On St. Patricks Day, the kids all had their faces painted w/ a shamrock, wore green and Abby got to eat green eggs/ham and drink green lemonade.  Today, the kids will come back to the house at some point and Abby will rest.  I'm hoping we can get her some medicine if she has strep again..she could just have a virus.   A lot is going around at the schools and within the homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment